Friday, January 9, 2009

I believe in magical beings that grants wishes

On a typical nocturnal basis, an average living being like humans, would enter a meditative state called sleep. Like most humans, i too enter this conceivable trance.
During this trance, imaginary figures and shapes take form creating an imbalance between nature and politics. This process is called dreaming.

According to my personal experience, dreams are natural phenomenon occuring only when a being is unconscious to his or her surrounding. Though there are some instances when imaginary figures or shape appear beside your biology professor during a conscious state, it is a normal circumstance however it is uncommon. Dreams are usually random ideas fused together in one terrific episode that foretells the future. it comes in different genres, depending on your mood before sleep.

Anyways, last night was a perfect example of an action-adventure dream, here's how it goes, I’m sure this must be a well documented phenomenon, but bear with me:

i was sitting on a lovely afternoon by the shore when a giant ketchup bottle popped in the middle of the ocean. This lifesize marvelous wonder that occupies a humongous amount of space disturbed the balance of the space-time fabric causing a strong vaccuum-like force pulling me into the ocean. I quickly grabbed and hugged the coconut tree tightly that i may withstand the opposing force sucking me into this abysmal nothing. I thought it was the end of the world at that moment. but no, after a few milliseconds, the vaccuum stopped. I fell to the ground. Shaking from the event that just took place, i attempted to stand up. I looked at this giant ketchup bottle. I saw from a distance, a massive paper taped to this bottle saying:
Rub me.

and so i swam to retrieve this titanic ketchup bottle. i brought it to the shore.
as i was about to rub this ginormous ketchup bottle, a mysterious ticking noise caught my attention.
tick...
tock...
tick...
tock...

after a few more ticks and tocks

BOOM!

i woke up.

1 comment:

  1. d naman nagfforetell ng future ung dreams..
    d nga ngyri ung dreams ko..hnggang dun lang yun. :D

    ReplyDelete