Tuesday, January 13, 2009

blue

i have never seen such huge waves in my entire life..

humongous waves of infinite impossibilities.. of never ending juggernauts of destruction engulfing me while i was standing, staring at the endless blue raging water..

endless..

endless is the sea.. vast and deep like death
endless is the time the devours everything that exists and that will not exist..
impossible to overcome.. impossible to stop

endless..

but i saw the end..
the end of nothing. empty.
the massive waves of pain squeezed my lungs.. crushed my chest.. i could not breathe.. i could not think..

and then i cried..
cried so hard even caring Sadness can't understand how i felt.. this painful, uneasy feeling cuts my heart to little pieces.. slowly like a little stream gliding silently

then wind whispers cold..
the black Night fills my entire world..
Night and i talked for a while.. until he sang a lullaby that brought my teary eyes to sleep.. i lay on the sand..

i closed my eyes slowly. and listen to the song of my heart...

..

it beats so soft, so quiet..

..

so fragile.. so calm..

..

he was crying.. like me..

2 comments: